Wednesday, August 24, 2011

hump day!

yay for hump day!
that means tomorrow is payday and then it's friday!
sad that my hubs has to work this weekend, but it's okay, the $ is good.
AND,
i'm super excited that I get to go to my friend rachel's bridal shower, which i thought that i wasn't going to be able to go to... and i get to see some awesome people (my bestie included) yay!
Also...
I got a raise! Yeah, you heard right, A RAISE! I'm excited, and my boss told me that she thinks that I make a great asset to our team and that i will definately excell. :)
but... a little bummed because another one of my co-workers was let go today...
AND,
vacations are on the horizon!

happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. yay for friends! and a raise! and a vacation! (though i'm jealous of the last two!) what coworker got the boot? the one you mentioned to me?

    miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete